2019 was a record year for Microserve. Our reputation for delivering awesome technical solutions continued to grow, as did our list of impressive case studies for prestigious clients.
We’ve worked hard to make Microserve a fantastic place to work, with increased opportunities for flexible working, training, personal development and innovation projects, and despite the challenges that 2020 has brought, we're still growing.
We're currently looking for Drupal Developers of all levels of experience. If that sounds like you, please get in touch - send an email to [email protected] and we'll set up a chat! We're currently only considering candidates eligible to work in the UK, and no recruiters please.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- A friendly and supportive work environment with regular knowledge-sharing events between team members
- Annual budget for training and personal development
- Opportunities to gain professional certifications and qualifications
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working arrangements considered
- Your choice of hardware to work on
- Regular team socials
- A well-stocked supply of free drinks and snacks
- Employee Assistance Programme for confidential counselling and advice
- Salary sacrifice scheme for purchasing bikes
- Brilliant central location in an iconic building with amazing views
- ‘Bike hub’ with showers, lockers, and space to lock up your bike
NB: No agencies please. We work with a select group of recruiters and are not currently looking to add to this preferred suppliers list.